- Internet (On-Line)Reservation + Auto-payment through Syrian Banks.
- System Cancellation by guaranteed period.
- Caters for all standard and customary reservation features
- Instant Check-ins and Check-out for Individuals and Groups.
- Joint and Split Folios by – Currency – Room – and/or all extras.
- “On-Hold” Check-out.
- Loading Guest Deposit to relevant rooms.
- Built-in Registration Card with all relevant attached documents.
- Electronic Smart Card Door-lock interfacing and integration.
- On-Line Room Status.
- Timing follow-up.
- Lost & Found.
P.O.S (added value to the Front-Office)
- Multi-Revenue Work Station for – Restaurants – Bars- Laundry –Pool – Shops etc…
- Chart of ALL Open Tables.
- Outlets Reservation System.
- Fully detailed – by Items – Sales Report.
- Full PBX Interfacing.
- Front-Office Revenue and Statistics.
- P.O.S Revenue and Statistics.
- Financial reports:
- Hotel Revenue Summary.
- Cash Report (Details & Summary) for Local and Hard Currencies.
- Receivable Ageing report.
- Government Tax Report for Local and Hard Currencies.
(The System has been approved by the Syrian Ministry of Finance for all grades of Hotels)
- Back-Office is founded on the last edition (2009) of the Uniform System for the Lodging Industry.
- Standard Chart of Accounts includes:
- Profit & Loss and financial statements
- Monthly Standard Journal Voucher for End-of-Month closing.
- Standard Reports include:
- Summary Profit & Loss,
- Profit & Loss for each department (all with standard percentages for use in analysis)
- Receivables connected with Balance Sheet
- Payables connected with Balance Sheet
- Monthly ageing report for receivables and payables
- Inventory for all stores connected with the Balance Sheet
- All kitchen recipes with their cost.
- Daily and Monthly Flash Cost
- Full year BUDGETplusHISTORY and ACTUALfigurescomparison for each selected period or as overall summary or by department.
- Flexibility to create any kind of report needed for operational use.
Accepts Importing and automatic loading of all relevant data from Beroea, as well as fromOpera and other hotel systems