– Internet (On-Line) Reservation + Auto-payment through Syrian Banks.
– System Cancellation by guaranteed period.
– Caters for all standard and customary reservation features.
– Instant Check-ins and Check-out for Individuals and Groups.
– Joint and Split Folios by – Currency – Room – and/or all extras.
– “On-Hold” Check-out.
– Loading Guest Deposit to relevant rooms.
– Built-in Registration Card with all relevant attached documents.
– Electronic Smart Card Door-lock interfacing and integration.
– On-Line Room Status.
– Timing follow-up.
– Lost & Found.
P.O.S (added value to the Front-Office):
– Multi-Revenue Work Station for – Restaurants – Bars- Laundry –Pool – Shops etc…
– Chart of ALL Open Tables.
– Outlets Reservation System.
– Fully detailed – by Items – Sales Report.
– Full PBX Interfacing.
– Front-Office Revenue and Statistics.
– P.O.S Revenue and Statistics.
– Financial reports.
– Hotel Revenue Summary.
– Cash Report (Details & Summary) for Local and Hard Currencies.
– Receivable Ageing report.
– Government Tax Report for Local and Hard Currencies.
(The System has been approved by the Syrian Ministry of Finance for all grades of Hotels)
– Back-Office is founded on the last edition (2009) of the Uniform System for the Lodging Industry.
– Standard Chart of Accounts includes.
– Profit & Loss and financial statements.
– Monthly Standard Journal Voucher for End-of-Month closing.
– Standard Reports include.
– Summary Profit & Loss.
– Profit & Loss for each department (all with standard percentages for use in analysis).
– Receivables connected with Balance Sheet.
– Payable connected with Balance Sheet.
– Monthly ageing report for receivables and payable.
– Inventory for all stores connected with the Balance Sheet.
– All kitchen recipes with their cost.
– Daily and Monthly Flash Cost.
– Full year Budget plus History and Actual-figures comparison for each selected period or as overall summary or by department.
– Flexibility to create any kind of report needed for operational use.
Accepts Importing and automatic loading of all relevant data from Beroea, as well as from Opera and other hotel systems.